With Security Lifecycle Review (SLR), your security teams can pinpoint security risks within your security infrastructure to gain visibility and improve your security posture. This free tool produces an easy-to-read report to summarize the business and security risks facing your organization.
Findings in the reports are based on data collected by an on-site device or submitted to the WildFire cloud during a specified time period, including applications, SaaS-based applications, URL traffic, content types, and known and unknown threats traversing the network.
Compelling Customer Benefits
- Expose gaps in your security capabilities.
- Gain visibility into application usage, threats, and potential vulnerabilities in your network.
- Quickly assess your risk exposure to identify gaps in your security.
- Create a strategy to improve prevention with risk-based prioritization of activities.
Build confidence in your controls
- Assess your organization’s security capabilities with customizable reports
- Optimize threat prevention to increase confidence in your security tools
- Use actionable intelligence to deploy expert recommendations for enhanced security
Reduce your attack surface
- Decrease opportunities for attack by reducing unnecessary applications and user traffic
- Identify and eliminate threats with visibility into indicators of exposure
- Evaluate progress toward effectively reducing your attack surface through repeat reviews
Strict policies and solid security measures can’t eliminate hidden threats in your systems. Our Security Lifecycle Review (SLR) examines your network traffic and then generates a comprehensive report unique to your organization. You’ll discover the applications and threats exposing vulnerabilities in your security’s posture.