Ultimate Test Drives provide guided, hands-on experiences with Palo Alto Networks offerings for the enterprise, cloud, and endpoint.
Security Operating Platform
Protect users from ransomware attacks with the VM-Series virtualized next-generation firewall and Traps™ service for endpoint protection and response. Prevent unknown threats with WildFire® service for malware prevention service and AutoFocus™ service for contextual threat intelligence. Secure business-critical data within SaaS applications with Aperture™ service. Automate detection and investigations with Cortex™ XDR and Cortex Data Lake.
- Establish policies to safely enable applications while restricting others.
- Enable sandbox threat analysis using WildFire® service for malware prevention.
- Configure policy that decrypts and inspects SSL traffic.
- Safely enable mobile devices using GlobalProtect™ network security for endpoints.
Advanced Endpoint Security
- Take an effortless approach to managing attacks.
- Break down the sophisticated threat lifecycle.
- Prevent successful execution of advanced attacks originating from executables, data files, or network-based exploits.
- Take on the roles of the targeted individual, attacker, and security professional.
- Understand the chain-like nature of exploits.
- Experience the power of advanced execution control and cloud intelligence.
Network Security Management
- Centrally deploy corporate and local policies using device groups.
- Utilize templates and template stacks for easy device and network configuration.
- Group devices into logical, hierarchical device groups for greater management.
- Easily import existing device configurations into Panorama™ management for network security.
Virtualized Data Center
- Gain full visibility into the applications traversing your data center.
- Control VM-to-VM traffic based on specific applications to limit your security exposure.
- Prevent known and unknown attacks from propagating across the data center.
- Automate firewall policy updates so security can keep pace with your data center.
- Establish policies to prevent known threats.
- Enable sandbox threat analysis using WildFire to control unknown malware.
- Configure SSL Decryption and URL Filtering policies to manage high-risk applications.
- Enable policies to prevent unknown attacks and zero-day exploits on the endpoint with Traps™ service for endpoint protection and response.
VM-Series on AWS
- Implement security policies to safely enable applications in your Amazon Virtual Private Cloud and protect your AWS® network.
Understand common VM-Series on AWS customer use cases.
Protect your AWS deployment by proactively blocking a brute-force attack.
VM-Series on Microsoft Azure
- Discuss common VM-Series on Microsoft Azure® customer use cases.
- Implement security policies to enable applications in your Azure Resource Group.
- Protect your Azure deployment by proactively blocking a brute-force attack.
VM-series on Google Cloud Platform
- Discuss common VM-Series on Google Cloud Platform (GCP™) customer use cases.
- Implement security policies to enable applications in your GCP projects.
- Protect your GCP deployment by proactively blocking a brute-force attack.